In their Q range of Fossil smartwatch, the fashion company has the Q Reveler, Q Dreamer, and the Q Grant smartwatch, and the Q Founder Fossil Android Wearable is the latest inclusion in the Q series of smartwatches. The Q range of smartwatches from Fossil tends to be both fashionable and smart device that one can wear throughout the day. This Chronograph watch is built with a touchscreen and looks great on large wrists. The Fossil Q smartwatch review covers all aspect of the watch to provide you with its unique features, function and the good and bad points so that you can form your own decision.
The Fossil Q smartwatch review intro
Even with the generating rivalry among the smart watch manufacturers The Fossil Q founder have its place in the fashionable grade with its unique features. It is the most expensive smartwatch in the Q series of watches and has got no match for a fashionable smartwatch.
The Fossil Q smartwatch review of specification & feature
The Fossil Q Founder is a fitness tracker and provides you information about calorie burnt and steps taken when you wear the watch. Fossil Q smartwatch has many unique features that made it a must have for the people who wants to live a digital life.
- Design and Build: This chronographer watch with touch screen is bulky and weighs around 72 grams with a 47mm round case of 13 mm thickness made of stainless steel. It comes with a silver color 22mm width stainless steel strap that has a circumference of 200 +/- 5mm and the good thing about this that if you are not comfortable with this you may change the strap. Voice control of the watch is supported through a small microphone tucked on the case and being IP67 grade water resistance it can be safely used in all weather conditions.
- Display and screen resolution: With Google’s user interference it has a pretty good glancing screen. The screen has 1.5 inches LCD display with a 360 x 326 resolution and 240ppi pixel density providing sharp and bright image even at night.
- Hardware and battery: The watch is provided with 1GB RAM and 4GB internal storage space that can be utilized for putting music on through the inbuilt WiFi facility. It runs on Intel Atom processor and also provided with activity tracker that informs you of the calories burnt and the steps taken with a3-axis accelerometer and a 3-axis gyroscope sensors. The 400 mAh battery used in the watch is estimated to run all day.
- Connectivity and functionality: It uses low energy Blue Tooth and is compatible with Android Devices 4.4+ and iOS 8.2+ / iPhone 5+. The touch screen of the watch displays outside temperature and notifications received.
- Android wear: Besides having apps for Android and iOS, Fossil also has their own Q companion app. This can be customized from the app allowing you to adjust the background colors. It also has very good microphone responsiveness in isolation.
Fossil Q smartwatch review of pros and cons:
The smartwatch has the following pros and cons
- Looks great for a bulky watch
- Runs the latest version of Android wear
- Includes ambient sensor
- Supports Qi wireless charging
- It is big and bulky
- Weak battery life
Fossil Q smartwatch review summary
Fossil Q founder is a fashionable smart watch. Considering the features and the pros and cons it is worth buying in its price range.