This article LG G Watch R Review brings you the updated information on the same. Smart watches have been around for a while now. There is a new smart watch that is being introduced by a popular company every few months. Still it has still managed to penetrate only a small tech savvy market. The reason may be that the design and the features may not appeal to common and regular users. A smart watch up until the introduction of MOTO 360 meant a rectangular or square watch face that though served a purpose looked a little odd. MOTO 360 was the first model that had a sort of round face which however looked a little bit off. With the introduction of LG G watch R the perfect solution for both looks and features is found. The watch has a perfect round with stainless steel casing display the watch looks more in line with a traditional watch. It is a very elegant design that is sure winner and is a light wight wathc at just 62 grams. The comfortable leather strap that is also replaceable is a great advantage.
LG G Watch R Review
- 3″ Full Circle P-OLED display,
- 320 x 320 pixels, 246 ppi, 33 mm screen diameter
- Circular Display in Stainless steel casing
- Weight: 62g
- 4GB storage
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- Water and dust resistance
- Heart rate sensor
- 410mAh battery
- Bluetooth 4.0
The display is 320-pixel and 246 ppi is crisp and clear and images even in bright sunlight perfectly readable. The watch has Plastic OLED display which helps efficiency of the display and increase battery life. There is a minor problem at longer watch reading distances which is slightly shorter but otherwise it is a great display. The battery life is very good at around 2 days of active use. Yet the battery takes a while to charge almost an hour and 45 minutes to fully charge from zero. The watch also has a regular USB dock to be attached to the back for charging and the process is slightly tedious as the fit is loose. The watch has a built in heart rate monitor which is a useful feature. It does not have earphone like many other competitor watches but still has a microphone for other purposes. LG G watch R has a vibrator function for all notifications and calls that is very convenient for many. The watch is water proof and dust proof with IP-67 certification. The watch is bit expensive but is worth the price for the improved design and battery life.
LG G Watch R Review: Pros and Cons
- Perfect round shape that gives a watch a very elegant look and feel along with the Stainless steel casing and leather straps
- Decent battery life of 1 and half to two days of active use
- Water proof and dust proof with IP-67 certification
- Sharp and vivid display of images
- Android wear
- Storage facility is high with 512 Ram and 4GB storage
- Vibrator feature on the phone
- The battery is not very user friendly
- A little on the pricier side compared to other smart watches
- No choice for casing colors
Should you go for it?
For sure. This is according to many LG G Watch R Review the best smart watch introduced yet and the design and the features are unparalleled. This smart watch has solved the problem of a stylish and elegant smart watch.